Eyeletting machine, type 110
The Type 110 eyeletting machine is an electrically powered Eyeletting machine with automatic component feed to the upper tool from a rotating sorting drum.
Alternatively, the machine can be equipped with two automatic feeders to the upper tool.
Optionally, parts can be sorted from an electromagnetic oscillating conveyor. Feed adjustment is performed in our plant, specifically tailored to suit the components being processed.
In the same manner, the tools and the entire range of tools is matched in our plant to suit the components being processed.
Here are examples of what can be processed on the machine:
- Eyelets and plates
- Tubular rivets
For example in the production of linings, locks, printed circuit boards, belts, shoes, packaging materials, toys, luggage, rollers, …
Examples of applications
Double-eyelet machine for setting eyelets in device holders
- Two automatic eyelet feeds to the upper tools
- Product-specific component attachment
- Automatic ejection of components with finished eyelets
- Automatic sliding tool with separate insertion position
- Activation with pedal button
- Safety unit: Cladding of the tool area