Riveting machine, type 116
The Type 116 riveting machine is an electrically powered riveting machine with automatic component feed to the upper tool from a rotating sorting drum.
Alternatively, the machine can be equipped with two automatic feeders to the upper tool.
Optionally, parts can be sorted from an electromagnetic oscillating conveyor.
Feed adjustment is performed in our plant, specifically tailored to suit the components being processed.
In the same manner, the tools and the entire range of tools is matched in our plant to suit the components being processed.
Here are examples of what can be processed on the machine:
- Tubular rivets
- Semi-tubular rivets
- Trim parts
- Rivet pins
For example in the production of linings, locks, printed circuit boards, belts, shoes, packaging materials, toys, luggage, case rollers, fixed rollers, steering rollers, …
Examples of applications
for rivet attachment of detent clips to vacuum cleaner tubes
- Automatic rivet feed to upper tool
- Rivet feed from electromagnetic vibration conveyor
- Product-specific component support for the detent clips
- Product-specific anvil for the vacuum cleaner tubes
- Activation with pedal button
- Safety unit: advancing finger protection device