Riveting machine, type 110
The Type 110 riveting machine is an electrically powered riveting machine with automatic component feed to the upper tool from a rotating sorting drum.
Alternatively, the machine can be equipped with two automatic feeders to the upper tool.
Optionally, parts can be sorted from an electromagnetic oscillating conveyor.
Feed adjustment is performed in our plant, specifically tailored to suit the components being processed.
In the same manner, the tools and the entire range of tools is matched in our plant to suit the components being processed.
Here are examples of what can be processed on the machine:
- Tubular rivets
- Semi-tubular rivets
- Trim parts
- Rivet pins
For example in the production of linings, locks, printed circuit boards, belts, shoes, packaging materials, toys, luggage, case rollers, fixed rollers, steering rollers, …
Examples of applications
Locating machine for installing screws in boom plates
- An automatic screw feed to the upper tool
- Inserting retaining rings and washers by hand
- Product-specific component pick-up with component monitoring
- OK/NOK check of the assembly process
- Automatic ejection of components at end of assembly process
- Actuation with 2-handed switch